How to achieve competitive edge through DevOps?
- Hit the ground running: How to achieve competitive edge through DevOps? Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
- Today’s challenges Why projects fail? 23% Poor requirements gathering 21% Lack of resources 19% Changed business priorities 16% Lack of business ownership 10% Testing delays 11% User requirements change 56% Shifting goals Getting dev and ops on the same page Lack of automation & configuration challenges Source: IDC 2015 CIO Sentiment Research
- It’s the FAST that eat the SLOW Top drivers of DevOps 42% Improve performance of applications 29% Simultaneous deployment across platforms 28% Increasing use of mobile devices 34% Improve the end-user experience 27% Release applications more quickly Source: CA and Vamson Bourne Global Application Economy Study, 2014
- DevOps in 4 words: Present perfect, future ready Present perfect (short term) Future ready (long term) Faster time-to-market Fewer bugs Lower cost, better RoI Improved collaboration Increased revenue Improved competitive positioning
- Our service offerings Build Run Manage
- Active Grid Platform: Imaginea’s App-Centric Cloud Management Solution DEV OPS Collaborative Development Continuous Monitoring Visual Dashboard Automated Tests Automated Configuration Continuous Integration Small Workstreams Smart Automation ACTIVE GRID A single software that helps you manage complex applications on a large set of nodes on cloud. On-demand discovery Configuration Recognition Capacity Planning Workflow Management Script Management Key Management
- Agile DevOps: Our differentiated approach Manual Auto Manual Auto STEP 1: IDENTIFY tasks that can be automated, use tools STEP 2: SWITCH to continuous integration & deployment
- WaveMaker: Integration simplified Faster go-to-market aPaaS for custom Apps Docker Architected Cloud Gateway Management Development Portal App Store
- Doing it better, our way! Infrastructure setup from 8 hours to 15 minutes 37% reduction in engineering cost 20% reduction in time to market for new features App crawling engine, industry’s first Rapid & incremental changes to the code Deep view knowledge card generation End-to-end development of the platform (100% outsourced to us) Cloud-based hosted solution Advanced analytics and business insights Achieved superior web performance through automated performance monitoring Automated migration of 3 million records Automated APIs testing using soapUI DevOps Automation with a Private Cloud App Crawling Platform Transforming Operations through Advanced Analytics Quality Assured through automated API testing
- Our experience, made us grow * Imaginea, was founded by Pramati Technologies, the pioneering Java middleware company, to bring benefits of product engineering to enterprises – agility and scale. Pramati* knows what it takes to build a large-scale production system on Amazon EC2. Hence, we invited them to share their architecture, insights and best practices with the community. – Jinesh Varia, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- The Imaginea difference Productivity increase by 40% Deployment easier and faster by 30% Software dev effort less 25% Operations overhead down 15% * Derived from our experience in WaveMaker Cloud, research deployments, and active customer clouds
- Why Imaginea? Built Industry’s first JEE application server Built Java AMI on AWS for Amazon We practice, not just preach: DevOps for our products SocialTwist, WaveMaker, SmartCues Active Grid formula Tools for monitoring & managing apps WaveMaker: Integrated SaaS, PaaS & IaaS platform Integrated Technology + Design Practice: Industry’s first Technology to solve business problem, not just IT problem Smart Workforce: Not just in papers, talk to our Associates Manufacturers, not service centers Maximize value, minimize risk User Experience, not just features
- Imaginea: Shaping the future Established in 2006 Strong Governance / Flexible business model 1000+ Engineers Integral part of an extended Pramati ecosystem Technovation Leader Over 200 Enterprise Customers Product DNA: Part of extended Pramati Ecosystem Entrepreneurial organization User-centric design 9 years of Excellence
- IN SHORT, WE GIVE ELI… OR GET A COMPLEX SYSTEM
- … WINGS! ONLINE IMMEDIATELY!
- LET’S GET STARTED www.imaginea.com
- Disclaimer This document may contain forward-looking statements concerning products and strategies. These statements are based on management’s current expectations and actual results may differ materially from those projected, as a result of certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including but not limited to: the growth of the markets addressed by our products and our customers’ products, the demand for and market acceptance of our products; our ability to successfully compete in the markets in which we do business; our ability to successfully address the cost structure of our offerings; the ability to develop and implement new technologies and to obtain protection for the related intellectual property; and our ability to realize financial and strategic benefits of past and future transactions. These forward-looking statements are made only as of the date indicated, and the company disclaims any obligation to update or revise the information contained in any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. All Trademarks and other registered marks belong to their respective owners. Copyright © 2012-2015, Imaginea Technologies, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Credits Images under Creative Commons Zero license.