Published on July 10, 2019
Senior Manager, QA
Job ID: AAVTXV
Position: Senior Manager, QA
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Description: Manage and guide the engineers onsite and offshore, prepare and execute sprint wise unit test, integration test and UI automation test plans and ensure on-time delivery and quality of the software released. Manage the hiring process to utilize people to ensure delivery of output at the optimal resource cost. Analyze the customer opportunities and recommend our platforms. Develop account penetration strategies by understanding the customer pain points, challenges, and goals. Build relationships across various levels in the client organization and develop executive level relationships. Forecast the project needs and work with Imaginea team to fulfill the opportunities. Work with internal team to understand the conflicts with client. Work with delivery manager for fulfilling staffing requirements for new opportunities. Collaborate with internal units within Imaginea to ensure client objectives are met. Must be able to travel to unanticipated work locations throughout the U.S.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science or related field followed by ten (10) years of progressive experience in the job offered or related role.
Skills: Experience and/or education must include:
- UI/UX automation with Selenium and multi-browser testing;
- Jenkins and multi-stage CI/CD job pipelines on AWS;
- Interoperability of health care data and integration standards like HL7 and FHIR;
- Data intuition of semantic vocabularies specific to health care domain like ICD9/10, LOINC, RxNorm, and SNOMED-CT;
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) training; and
- Strategizing and designing for testing software components in isolation and integration.
To apply, mail resume to: Imaginea Technologies, Inc., Attn: Dania Marthens, 1975 West El Camino Real, Suite 301, Mountain View, CA 94040, with reference to Job ID: AAVTXV.